Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Of special Interest for Cdn Jobbers



This may ( or may not ) be helpful to USA Jobbers - but most certainly helps the Cdn Jobbers.  At a recent EXPLORIS training meeting it came up that the INTER-BRANCH TRANSPORT between Montreal  and St John to Toronto had special routing numbers ..and that some had seen a memo on this ( which of course yours truly has to claim he didn't ... hmm )

IF the SHIPPER CODE is not set you run a good risk that you will NOT get your parts ... OK - you now have my attention.   Second thing that got my attention was listening to how many jobbers routinely took their back order list and  re-ordered it from one of the other warehouses --and looked at me and said --you don't ....  hmm  ... second time in minutes I am looking not quite as sharp and my ego has be believe I am ( or should be )

The SOURCE SETUP is NOT available for us --you have to call the help desk and their password level makes it show ( see attached image ) ... note I still pushing the idea of numbered menu's ...8-1-7 (but  7 is invisible normally )

If this works for you --- so be it -- it was meant to be of some free help

No comments: