Monday, May 10, 2010

More about VPN - oh boy


The VPN is less disruptive than the older system we ha d- but still-the number of issues with VPN seem excessive. Today I had a problem with 'something' that stopped the Cisco VPN from updating ... the tech says that the Anti-Virus program can do that ( not in my case )

And the previous tip about restarting VPN doesn't apply --click here to see that

The solution -- call help desk and get updated version of VPNN - what a way to waste 20 minutes ... and at the start of the day

What version are you -- click the program and the ABOUT -- note -- after updating my system i still at .0140 while the CARQUEST purchased terminals are are .0148 ... so I have a few more updates .. ( smile ) ... or in my case --it knows I am running it on a Mac running emulation of XP.

No comments: