Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wish # 6046 - How to tell is a part sku has been updated in price


I see the price change report that lists by line by date - BUT - how can I look at a specific sku and tell the last time ( ever ? ) that the part was updated.

How can I get a list of parts that DID NOT update on a complete line price update - thus signaling that that part may be obsolete or in some way defective?

The Example I have attached is KST -=- recently they added ( for the first time ever ) a variable price logic -a LONG TIME in coming - and this part clearly is not priced as per the standard set in the chart.

I need to know what parts do NOT get price updated - these parts have to be flagged in some way as OUT OF DATE. This was call # 1175388 to Ed on the help desk. If it helps--remember that J-Con would tell us what parts DID NOT get updated.

No comments: