Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not many multi-store jobbers here - but good place to start a thread for all of us screw up on Multi-store options in inventory.

I asked Kelly on Help Desk and she told me of one store that wiped out all re-order levels ... ouch ... makes my error just a little less significant ...in a flash I copied stock levels from st#1 to other stores for line ANT - I was in there trying to see how it works and see if I can use some flag to identify price sensitive items. Too me a day to realize - the calls came in - hey - why am I getting a skid of AF ? .... hmm .... did I do that ...damm ....

So - I have to get back to work -- and do the stock levels ( set in PN Code )_ .... I can't screw this up --it is still only available the old fashion way --doing one store at a time --gee -- we don't even have a short cut to change stores .... at this point glad we only have 3 stores - if you have 10 - you would went to 'thank' someone for the extra work

No comments: